As a responsible small independent business, we are working to create more sustainable ways of providing you amazing clothing with a matching customer centered service whilst continuing to reduce our operational carbon footprint. We are actively working to identify opportunities to further improve carbon emission and diversion of waste from landfill. Here are some of the changes we have made since the start:
We have ditched the plastic from our packaging not just after it arrives from South Korea but at source!
We have introduced recycled boxes instead of bags for 99% of our orders, recycled tags instead of poly bags, all our stickers are made with water dye and ever our tape is paper. The only thing that is plastic is the bit that keeps the tag on clothes and ever that is biodegradable!
- Packing Slips are printed on 100% recycled paper. 50% of the pulp mix comes from the coffee cup waste that was destined for the landfill.
- Electronic Invoices – We have transitioned to electronic international invoices that saves 4 sheets of A4 paper per order. This year we are on target to save over 800lbs of paper!
- Mailing Bags – Our mailing bags are made from 80% reclaimed material which is 100% recyclable. It is made from waste from the agricultural industry which would otherwise end in a landfill.
- Delivery – We use DPD Group where possible and they are the worlds leading delivery company driving change to the way parcels are delivered worldwide. Using electric vehicles, bikes and rolling out smart delivery hubs across major European cities.
- Our clothing is made in South Korea, in sustainability conscious factories by brands that pride themselves in providing quality clothing while keeping the waste as low as possible. Where possible the waste materials are used on other garments to reduce the environmental impact to our planet.
- Robert Zernys, CEO